2020 Mentor Registration
Registration for the mentor program will be open Wednesday, March 11th at 11:55pm until midnight on March 20th.
Don't wait until the last minute to reserve your spot as there are a limited numbers of spaces available and mentor selections will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Mentor Program is designed to provide 705 members with direct and exclusive access to local mentors in our community. Mentors will be asked to commit to 4 personal meetings over the course of a year with their protégés. They are welcome to have more meetings, but we have requested a minimum commitment of 4. Each mentor will be assigned up to 4 members. The cost to participate is $60 which covers the administrative costs to host this exclusive program.
Get to know the mentors here: https://the705.org/mentor/2019-mentor-program-bios/
- Dana Baker - Acadiana Symphony Orchestra & Conservatory of Music
- Sarah Berthelot - Louisiana Association of United Ways
- Aileen Bennett - Aileen Bennett, LLC
- Tonya Bolden-Ball - South Louisiana Community College (SLCC)
- Anya Burgess - Sola Violins
- Marie DesOrmeaux Centanni - Centanni Communications, LLC
- Valerie Gotch Garrett - Valerie Gotch Garrett, APLC
- Gregg Gothreaux - Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA)
- Donna Landry - Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Taniecea A. Mallery - University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Jeff Martin - Business Mulligan
- Heidi Melancon - LSBDC at UL Lafayette
- Nate Moore - Moore Consulting & Investment Group
- Mark D. Mouton - Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA)
- Ken Ritter - City of Youngsville
- Mechelle Roberthon - Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Bill Rodier - St Landry Economic Development Group
- Missy Rogers - Noble Plastics Inc.
- Monica Rougeau - Elevare
- John Williams - Quality of Life Services
- Joe Zanco - Home Bank
|NeonCRM by Neon One|